MFRI is funded through a variety of sources. By supporting MFRI, our donors help shape the policies, programs and practices that impact military and veteran families. They also help grow the body of knowledge about these families. Our funding sources include:
- gifts and grants from major foundations;
- grants, contracts and cooperative agreements from state and federal funders;
- contributions from military and veteran family advocates;
- individuals and organizations; and
- non-profit organizations.
To join us in our mission to improve the lives of service members, veterans and their families, please contact:
Kathy Broniarczyk, senior director of outreach and operations